I had three betas total:93 -8dp5dt (13dpo)
202 -10dp5dt (15dpo)
1256 -14dp5dt (19dpo)
My Doctor’s office doesn’t want me to have any more. They keep telling me I don’t need it. But I do. I tell you……..I do…….For my own sanity. M keeps telling me I don’t. But what do they all know?
I have another blood draw form. I could go at any time if I really wanted to. But I am trying not to. I am trying to keep myself under control. I did ask if I could have an earlier U/S. I wanted one on the 7th, but the doc was completely booked that day, so I am going on the 9th. They will just be looking for the Yolk Sac to ensure it is not in my tube. I then have my hb U/S on the 14th.
I am so nervous. I think part of my nerves stem from the fact that I really don’t feel pregnant. Everything I am feeling could be a symptom of the PIO. I have sore breasts, some mild nausea and am more tired than normal. None of which are really encouraging me. Having said all that, I also don’t have the bad feeling I did the whole time I was pg last winter. So maybe that in and of it self is the most important symptom.
Keeping my fingers crossed that things keeping progressing beautifully and either Burt or Ernie is snuck and comfy in there for the long haul. I am just sitting here waiting patiently or maybe not so patiently. I need to find my patience.
0 comments:
Post a Comment